Apply Now - to receive information on our service to recover the USA tax on gambling winnings

How would you like to be billed?


Were you ever a United States Citizen/Permanent Resident or have you ever applied for permanent residence?

Have you been in the United States more than 90 days in the year you are filing for?

Did you file a United States tax return for any previous year?

Can't read the image? click here to refresh - by submitting this form you agree that we can contact you by email or phone to provide further information about our service. You are under no obligation to continue with our service until you sign and return the engagement letter we provide by regular mail or email. Our service is not available to US citizens or US tax residents.